OSP Vendor Registration
Greetings from the State of Rhode Island Purchasing Agent!
The Rhode Island Division of Purchases is pleased to announce the opening of Ocean State ProcuresTM (OSP) Vendor Registration.
As a registered OSP vendor, you will gain access to the OSP Vendor Portal where you can:
- Maintain your OSP vendor profile including your business and contact information
- Select UNSPSC (United Nations Standard Products and Services Codes) commodity or service codes relevant to your company
- Receive automatic email notification of solicitations that match your selected UNSPSC commodity or service codes
- Upload important business documents such as your W-9 Form
- View and respond online to posted solicitations
- Coming soon! - Invoice, view payment history and view awarded contracts
Full registration includes registration for a login AND uploading your W-9 to your account profile. Once you fully register in OSP your registration will be reviewed and approved as soon as possible. Timing of your submission and volume of transactions will dictate the length of the approval process. While your registration is being reviewed, you will be able to respond to bid opportunities and maintain your profile.
OSP Vendor Registration: http://ridop.ri.gov/vendor-registration/
You may also view the OSP Vendor Registration Quick Start Video for helpful information
For questions related to OSP registration, contact WebProcure Technical Support at 1-866-889-8533 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Nancy R. McIntyre
State Purchasing Agent